You can help clean up by follow the outline for characters. See Cody Martin.
|Lives In:||United States|
Currently lives on the S.S Tipton
|Friends:||Zack, Cody, Bailey, Emma Tutweiller|
|Portrayed by:||Rachael Kathryn Bell|
|First Appearance:||International Dateline|
|Last Appearance:||Graduation on Deck|
Addison is a character that appears on The Suite Life on Deck. Addison goes to Seven Seas High and is very hyper, especially when she's on a sugar rush is addicted to candy. She and Woody have crushes on each other and she was Woody's wife for the marriage project that Miss Tutweiller assigned. She is most easily recognized by her very long hair. She is first seen in International Dateline and last seen in Graduation on Deck. Woody and Addison go to prom together and share their first kiss.
Addison is known to be very hyper and wordy. When she talks, she does it in extreme Run-on sentences, and writes exactly how she speaks. She can get extremely happy when she is pleased, but if she’s let down, she really shows it, and can get very angry, as shown in Prom Night when she thinks she hears Woody kissing another girl.
She has long brown hair, brown eyes and a slim, athletic figure.
- International Dateline (First Appearance)
- Kitchen Casanova
- Goin' Bananas
- Marriage 101
- The Play's the Thing
- Prom Night
- Graduation on Deck (Final Appearance)
- Woody Fink - Addison and Woody have huge crushes on each other. They went together to the dance in the episode "International Dateline". In "Kitchen Casanova", they were both again shown to like each other while in Cody's cooking class. In "Marriage 101", they "marry" each other for school. Addison is shown to want to have a lot of children while Woody wants none. In her next two appearances, her relationship with Woody is not known. (See also: Woody-Addison Relationship.)
- She’s addicted to sugar.
- On the Suite Life Graduation vote on DisneyChannel.com, the poll for "cutest couple" names her "Maddison" instead of "Addison".
- She has a fear of ping-pong balls.
- She’s the first girl Woody ever kissed although it’s unknown if he was the first guy she ever kissed.
- In the episode Marriage 101 it’s revealed that Addison wants a big family.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|
|Zack Martin • Cody Martin • London Tipton • Marion Moseby • Maddie Fitzpatrick • Bailey Pickett • Carey Martin • Marcus Little|
|Woody Fink • Emma Tutweiller • Mr. Blanket • Maya Bennett • Barbara Brownstein • Max • Bob • Nia Moseby • Millicent • Frankie • Kurt Martin • Chelsea • Lance • Kirby Morris • Mark • Addison • Esteban Ramírez • Arwin Hochauser • Norman the Doorman • Irene the Concierge|
|The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Characters • The Suite Life on Deck Characters • The Suite Life Movie Characters • Males • Females • Adults • Teens • Villains • One-time Characters • Tipton Employees • Paul Revere Mini Mart Employees • Buckner Middle School • Cheevers High School • Seven Seas High School • The Martins • The Picketts • The Tiptons|