You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Zack, Cody, and Arwinstein|
|Absent:||Ashley Tisdale as Maddie Fitzpatrick|
|Originally Aired:||October 6, 2007|
"Arwinstein" is the 12th episode of the third season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Zack and Cody accidentally release a monster-like robot into the Tipton. London throws a Halloween party.
It's Halloween at the Tipton. When looking for Arwin, Zack and Cody accidentally release a robot Frankenstein monster (created by Arwin), who is almost an exact replica of Arwin. The employees think 'Arwinstein' is Arwin in his costume for Halloween. Meanwhile, London is hosting a Halloween party at the Tipton, which has a costume contest, and the winner gets diamonds. Arwinstein shows up at the party and becomes the winner of London's costume contest. Soon, Arwinstein kidnaps Carey and everyone finds out that Arwinstein is a monster. So Moseby says that Arwinstein should be kicked out until everyone changes his mind.
- Arwinstein: Daaaaaa...daaaaaa...
- Cody: Aww. He said his first word.
- Zack: Actually his first word was "Aaaargh!," but still, awwwwwww.
- Zack: Hey, Arwin! Break out your chainsaw. I need help carving my Zack-o-lantern.
- Cody: At least when you stick a candle in his head, he'll be bright.
- Zack: (laughs) Hey, wait a minute!
- Zack: Arwin, there's something in the basement in your secret room!
- Arwin: (nervously) I don't know anything about a secret room.
- Cody: The one behind the bookcase!
- Arwin: I don't know anything about a bookcase.
- Zack: Arwin!
- Arwin: I don't know any Arwin.
- Arwinstein: (exhausted) Ahhh!
- Carey: I know, I know, I gained a few pounds, but I go jogging every day.
- Arwinstein: (in disbelief) Ahhh?
- Carey: Would you believe three times a week?
- Arwinstein: (impatient) Ah?
- Carey: Okay, I went yesterday.
- Arwinstein: (in approval) Ahhhhh!
- The title of this episode, "Arwinstein", as well as the episode itself, are parodies of Mary Shelley's 1818 novel, Frankenstein.
- This is Arwinstein's first and only appearance in the series.
- According to London, she is allergic to lobster. However, in the episode "Poor Little Rich Girl" London's celebration food was a lobster dipped in butter. However, it is possible she has developed an allergy to lobster since "Poor Little Rich Girl". Or London said she has an allergy to lobster when she really doesn't.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|