You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Absent:||Phill Lewis as Mr. Moseby|
|Originally Aired:||December 5, 2008|
"Boo You" is the 10th episode of the first season of The Suite Life on Deck. London moves her webshow on board the S.S. Tipton with Woody as her director, though when she starts to pull pranks on Bailey in public, things start to get out of hand. Meanwhile, Zack and Cody try to help Kirby get his high school diploma.
Zack pulls a stunt to bungee jump off the ship, into the water and grab a fish. Cody and Kirby stop him just before he is able to start. Kirby tries to unhook the cable but he falls off and does the stunt that Zack originally intended to do. Zack felt bad for this, so he and Cody searched online for a better job for Kirby, but Kirby admits he never finished High School, and now Zack and Cody try to help him pass his test. Meanwhile, London and Woody pull pranks on Bailey such as embarrassing her by replacing her sandwich with a hot hoagie, and waking her up in the middle of the Sky Deck while she is wearing her night brace. Kirby is eventually able to complete his test and graduates Seven Seas High.
- Zack: Cody, please. If Houdini's brother didn't let him do stunts, where would he be?
- Cody: Alive?
- Zack: Kirby. Kirby, please. If Houdini's security guard didn't let him do stunts, where would he be?
- Kirby: Alive?
- Kirby: I had to leave [school] early to support my family.
- Zack: Lucky!
- Zack: I bought a chocolate cupcake for you just last week.
- Ms. Tutweiller: No, you snuck in a cupcake and I confiscated it.
- Zack: You still ate it.
- Ms. Tutweiller: Well, it was delicious.
- Cody: Thank you, I'm known for my frosting.
- Ms. Tutweiler: He couldn't get past the first question.
- Cody: What was it?
- Ms.Tutweiller: "Put name here."
- Zack: I hate that one.
- When Bailey sleeps, she is wearing a night brace. However, it is not present in other episodes, such as "Broke 'N' Yo-Yo" or "Shipnotized".
- Due to the size of the bed and the door, it would've been impossible for London and Woody to move Bailey's bed onto the Sky Deck without taking it apart and putting it back together outside, which would have almost certainly woken Bailey up.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|