|Originally Aired:||June 6, 2005|
"Cody Goes to Camp" is the 10th episode of the first season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Cody goes to math camp for a few weeks, and Zack misses him—so much so that he runs away from home and begs Muriel, London, and Maddie to go with him to math camp to see Cody. On the way, as London is still learning to drive, the police stop them twice.
- London: And my friend Portia's going to teach me.
- Mr. Moseby: The young lady who drove her father's yacht into Piers 10, 11 and 12?
- London: She was putting on sunscreen.
- London: I'm not a child, Moseby. I know how to spell "PRNDL".
- Mr. Moseby: It's not something you spell, it is a gear shift. (voice slowly raising) The letters stand for park, reverse, NEUTRAL, DRIVE, AND LOW!
- London: You're making me nervous with all this technical talk!
- Mr. Moseby: Oh, I'm sorry! Why don't we just relax, and turn on the radio? Would you like (pronounced as words) "AM" or "FM"?
- Mr. Moseby: I suppose I do have a slight tendency to be a bit critical.
- Zack: Suppose?
- Maddie: Slight?
- Carey: Tendency?
- London: A bit?
- The title of this episode, "Cody Goes to Camp", is an allusion to the popular 1987 film Ernest Goes to Camp.
- Coincidentally, in Ernest Goes to Camp, the head counselor at the summer camp is named Mr. Tipton.
- London's license plate says "2RCH4U", which means, "Too (2) rich (RCH) for (4) you (U)".
- When Zack and Carey are in the lounge, you can see that Zack's hair is messed up a little bit. But a few scenes later, it is perfectly combed down.