|Originally Aired:||June 6, 2005|
"Cody Goes to Camp" is the 10th episode of the first season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Cody and Tapeworm go to a math camp for two weeks, and at first, Zack doesn't think he'll miss Cody, but ends up missing him a lot---so much so that he gets London to drive him (and Muriel and an unwilling Maddie) to the camp so he can see Cody).
- London: And my friend Portia's going to teach me.
- Mr. Moseby: The young lady who drove her father's yacht into Piers 10, 11 and 12?
- London: She was putting on sunscreen.
- London: I'm not a child, Moseby. I know how to spell "PRNDL".
- Mr. Moseby: It's not something you spell, it is a gear shift. (voice slowly raising) The letters stand for park, reverse, NEUTRAL, DRIVE, AND LOW!
- London: You're making me nervous with all this technical talk!
- Mr. Moseby: Oh, I'm sorry! Why don't we just relax, and turn on the radio? Would you like (pronounced as words) "AM" or "FM"?
- Mr. Moseby: I suppose I do have a slight tendency to be a bit critical.
- Zack: Suppose?
- Maddie: Slight?
- Carey: Tendency?
- London: A bit?
- The title of this episode, "Cody Goes to Camp", is an allusion to the popular 1987 film Ernest Goes to Camp.
- Coincidentally, in Ernest Goes to Camp, the head counselor at the summer camp is named Mr. Tipton.
- London's license plate says "2RCH4U", which means, "Too (2) rich (RCH) for (4) you (U)".
- When Zack and Carey are in the lounge, you can see that Zack's hair is messed up a little bit. But a few scenes later, it is perfectly combed down.