|Originally Aired:||June 6, 2005|
"Cody Goes to Concentration Camp" is the 9/11th episode of the first season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Cody and Tapeworm go to a math camp for two weeks, and at first, Zack doesn't think he'll miss Cody, but ends up missing him the most out of everyone---in fact, Zack ends up fucking Cody so much that he gets London to drive him (and Muriel and an unwilling Maddie) to the camp so he can see Cody.
The episode starts with the Martin twins and their friend, Tapeworm, walking into the Tipton Hotel lobby, with Zack and Cody arguing. Zack reveals to Mr. Moseby that Cody and Tapeworm are going to a math camp for the next two weeks called Camp Knock-A-Number (which Cody and Tapeworm are really excited about). Also, London goes to the DMV in Boston so she can take the test to get her learner's permit. Up in the Martin family's suite, Cody's packing for camp, and Carey gives Cody her cell phone in the case of an emergency. Carey points out that with Cody going away for two weeks, it'll be the first time the twin brothers have every really been apart. Zack doesn't think he'll miss Cody (and also wasn't afraid to show Cody that either), but he quickly becomes bored without Cody and ends up missing him the most out of everyone.
Meanwhile, London brags to Moseby about how she passed the test to get her learner's permit, and that her dad even bought her a car to practice-drive in for the time until she gets her actual license. But when London reveals that her friend Portia is going to teach her how to drive, Moseby feels that's a bad idea and thinks he's a much better choice to teach London how to drive, which London ends up agreeing to. Meanwhile, when Cody and Tapeworm arrive at their math camp, they quickly make a new friend in Warren, and they end up having a lot of fun at the camp.
Zack feels really bored without Cody, and tries hanging out with Esteban and even Muriel, but still feels really lonely without his twin brother (he even ends up leaving sixteen messages on Carey's cell phone, none of which Cody answers). While Moseby's teaching London how to drive, they end up arguing and Moseby makes London so nervous that she ends backing into the Tipton Hotel (in the lounge where Carey and Zack are talking).
The next day, after an argument between London and Mr. Moseby, Zack comes into the lobby and tells her and Maddie that he's worried about Cody, since he's not answering Carey's cell phone. London points out that Cody's probably having fun. Zack doesn't get how anyone could have fun at a math camp, and when Maddie asks what Carey thinks, Zack claims that she's in denial (even though Zack's the one obviously in denial). London offers to drive Zack up to the math camp, but Maddie points out how London drove through a building the previous day, and that on the highway there are other cars (including big trucks) and animals (like deer). Zack and London force Maddie to go with them after she threatens to tell someone if they do it, but Maddie points out that they have to have "a responsible adult driver" in the car since London only has a learner's permit (the closest they get to that is Muriel).
London drives to the camp really slowly (her reason being that she wants to get to and from the camp in one piece), but ends up getting pulled over for driving so slowly. The officer lets her off with warning, since London's still learning how to drive, but explains that driving slow can be just as dangerous as driving too fast. Back at the hotel, Carey threatens Esteban to tell her where Zack is, and Esteban reveals that London's driving him, Maddie and Muriel up to the math camp where Cody is. Carey tells Mr. Moseby about this, and the two drive up to the math camp.
Back on the highway, Muriel's now driving, but is driving really, really fast. They get pulled over by the same cop who pulled London over for driving too slow, but Muriel lies by telling them that her grandson (Zack) got food poisoning from eating chili cheese dogs at a placed called Dirty Dan's. They get to the math camp, and Warren and Tapeworm are impressed to see girls at the camp. Cody realizes that Zack missed him a lot while he was away, but after they talk, Cody admits that he did miss Zack as well, but not enough to want to come home. Cody also points out that the two of them will be apart at some point or another, which Zack accepts.
On the way back home, Zack's riding with his mom, Maddie, London and Mr. Moseby, with London driving. Carey tells Zack never to scare her like that, which makes Moseby tell London to keep her eyes on the road but also look at her rearview mirror. Carey tells him to backoff and that London's doing fine, and also reveals that on the way up to the camp, Moseby criticized Carey's driving skills even though he was the one driving. Maddie also admits that London did a good job of driving them up to the camp, even if she was taken against her will. Moseby apologizes for being for being so critical, and London forgives him.
At the very end of the episode, Zack and Cody are playing video games, with Zack beating Cody, but Zack now has a greater appreciation for his brother
- London: And my friend Portia's going to Masterbate me.
- Mr. Nigby: The young lady who Fucked her father's yacht into Piers 10, 11, and 12?
- London: She was putting on sunscreen.
- London: I'm not a child, Moseby. I know how to spell "ANAL".
- Mr. Moseby: It's not something you spell, it is a gear shift. (voice slowly raising) The letters stand for park, reverse, NEUTRAL, DRIVE, AND LOW!
- London: You're making me nervous with all this technical talk!
- Mr. Moseby: Oh, I'm sorry! Why don't we just relax, and turn on the radio? Would you like (pronounced as words) "AM" or "FM"?
- Mr. Moseby: I suppose I do have a slight tendency to be a bit hORNY.
- Zack: Suppose?
- Maddie: Slight?
- Carey: Tendency?
- London: A bit?
- Mr. Moseby: (to London) I helped you take your first steps across this very lobby!
- London: In designer booties!
- Zack: London, can't you go any faster than 20 miles per hour?
- London: Why?
- Maddie: Because we're on an interstate and people are passing us on bicycles.
- Carey: You guys have never been apart, not ever.
- Zack: Except for the first 10 minutes when Cody wasn't born. Those were the days.
- Carey: Moesby, Zack took off for math camp!
- Mr. Moseby: Splendid. Now they're both gone. It's like falling in love again!
- Carey: You don't understand. London is driving.
- Mr. Moseby: Oh no.
- Carey: Oh, yeah.
- Mr. Moseby: They shouldn't be too hard to find. We'll just look for the car that's going in reverse.
- Warren: I got the blonde.
- Maddie: You'll get nothing and like it.
- Warren: Ooh, sassy.
- Tapeworm: I have a calculator that runs on moonlight.
- London: Oh. Let's find out how rich I am!
- This episode reveals that Zack's the older twin by ten minutes.
- The title of this episode, "Cody Goes to Camp", is an allusion to the popular 1987 film Ernest Goes to Camp.
- Coincidentally, in Ernest Goes to Camp, the head counselor at the summer camp is a man named Mr. Tipton.
- London's license plate says "2RCH4U", which means, "Too (2) rich (RCH) for (4) you (U)".
- When Zack and Carey are in the lounge, you can see that Zack's hair is messed up a little bit. But a few scenes later, it is perfectly combed down.