You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Guest Stars:||Vanessa Hudgens as Corrie|
Monique Coleman as Mary-Margaret
|Originally Aired:||March 20, 2006|
"Forever Plaid" is the 6th episode of the second season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. When Zack and Cody try to repair a wall they accidentally damaged in the hotel, the hole they make reveals a room full of girls. London is transferred to private school with Maddie, but everything goes bad.
Mr Tipton is angry that London got kicked out of all her schools, so he makes London transfer to Maddie's school.
Seeing she has to wear plaid London cries. Meanwhile Zack and Cody accidentley bump into a lamp which creates a hole in the wall. They enlist the help of Arwin to fix the hole but they find out the girl's soccer team is next door and they poke through the wall to see them. They tell Arwin that Carey wants to see him so he would leave.
London tries to reschedule her due date for class and therefore Sister Dominique puts London in detention, and in class Maddie gets frustrated and says shut up to someone, as well as attempting to throw a paper ball at London, Corrie and Mary, but accidentally hitting Sister Dominique, so therefore, she also gets detention with Corrie and Mary, which she is not happy with.
Zack and Cody invite their friends to spy on the girls. They make more holes so they all get their own hole.
While in detention London leaves to go to a fashion show in New York and Maddie tries to stop London from leaving. She chases London out of the class room but the person who Maddie said shut up to locks them out. Hearing a teacher coming, they dart into a closet. When they come out they are dressed in nun clothes. A teacher sees them and tells them to go to the cafeteria to sing thinking they are nuns from Finland.
Arwin comes back and finds the boys spying. He looks through the hole but the girls see him and poke his eye. Carey and Mr. Moseby find the boys and ground them.
London and Maddie try to sing a song in Finnish until they catch sight of Sister Dominique and get caught.
- London: (while in the lunchroom) This is where you eat? Where are the tablecloths, the candles, the string quartet?
- Maddie: You had a string quartet at your school?
- London: For breakfast. At lunch, it was the Philharmonic.
- London: (to Maddie) What are you doing?
- Maddie: Homework.
- London: There was school today? I thought it was a long weekend.
- Maddie: It's Wednesday.
- London: Oh, I understand, so it's almost the weekend again. Well, no point in going now.
- Maddie: Hey, guys, I'd like you to meet—
- Corrie: London Tipton! I can't believe London Tipton's in our cafeteria!
- London: Me neither.
- Corrie: I just met London Tipton!
- Mary: I met her months ago. Believe me, the thrill wears off.
- London: Oh, well, then I guess I'm not inviting you to the Bandini Fashion Show today.
- Mary: The thrill is back! Wanna be best friends?
- Corrie: I can't believe London Tipton's in our class!
- London: (to Mary Margaret) She scares me.
- Corrie: (gasps) I scare London Tipton!
- Sister Dominick: (to London) You and your friend Maddie have just bought yourselves two hours of detention.
- London: (gasps)
- Maddie: But I've never gotten detention in my entire life!
- London: Neither have I!
- Maddie: That's because you never go to school!
- London: And now you know why.
- Corrie: Look, it's London Tipton!
- London: (disguised as a nun) Shh! I'm undercover.
- Corrie: (gasps) London Tipton is undercover!
- London: London Tipton's going to smack you silly if you don't shut up!
- Maddie: (to London) I promise Mr. Moseby, Sister Dominick, and God... that I would keep an eye on you! Frankly, I don't know who I'm more scared of!
- Carey: (to Zack & Cody) You're gonna write those girls an apology and an essay on why peeping is wrong. 500 words each.
- Zack: 500 words? Couldn't you just ground us?
- Carey: 1,000.
- Zack: 1,000?!
- Carey: 2,000. You wanna go for 3?
- Cody: Quit while we're behind. You don't even know 3,000 words.
- Corrie: I love this one!
- Mary: It's gibberish!
- Corrie: I thought it was Finnish.
- When in trouble, London makes reference to Paris Hilton, the real-world hotel heiress who London Tipton is a parody of.
- This episode is released as a bonus feature on the Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior Kickin' Edition DVD.
- This is the first time all 3 main female leads of High School Musical have appeared in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Ashley Tisdale (Sharpay Evans) plays Maddie, Vanessa Hudgens (Gabriella Montez) plays Corrie and Monique Coleman (Taylor McKessie) plays Mary Margaret.
- This episode marks the second to last appearance of Warren.
- While in detention, Maddie says that she's never even gotten a B before but in "Dad's Back", Maddie mentions that her straight A grade point average was being threatened due to her failing grade in PE because she couldn't do a sit up or climb a rope.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|