This is a list of locations that the S.S. Tipton has visited in The Suite Life on Deck, sorted in chronological order. Though the ship has never been seen docked in Norway, New Zealand, or Australia, they have been mentioned numerous times throughout the series.
- Parrot Island - Their first official destination seen, the ship makes a special trip to Parrot Island in order to rescue London in the episode "Parrot Island". Locations seen here are the jail, the market, and small outdoor locations.
- Greece - The S.S. Tipton visits Athens, Greece in the episode "It's All Greek to Me". The students visit the museum of Greek Antiquities.
- Galapagos Islands - The ship passes the islands in the episode "Sea Monster Mash". The class is assigned a science project, and Cody attempts to discover a local sea monster.
- Florida - The ship docks for spring break, in Miami, to pick up Chelsea, Bob, and Barbara, in the episode "Flowers and Chocolate".
- India - In the episode "The Mommy and the Swami", the S.S. Tipton docks somewhere along the coast of India. The only place shown in India is the Swami Temple on top of Kangchenjunga, where Zack and Cody arrive after a long climb.
- Lichtenstamp - The S.S. Tipton visits this fictional country in the episode "Maddie on Deck". The only place ever shown in the country is the Royal Palace. It is a parody of Liechtenstein.
- Rome - The ship docks in Rome during the episode "When in Rome...". The only places seen in Rome are Gigi's Restaurant and the courtyard outside.
- Los Angeles - The ship docks here in the episode "Mom and Dad on Deck" when Kurt has a "little gig" writing the music for a TV show and Carey flies in from Boston.
- Hawaii - Seen in the "Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana" crossover, "Double-Crossed", the S.S. Tipton docks in Honolulu, where Hannah Montana performs a local concert.
- Thailand - The S.S. Tipton docks in Thailand in the episode "Family Thais". There, London and Bailey go to London's grandmother's rice farm.
- Bermuda Triangle - Though they never dock anywhere here, the S.S. Tipton passes through the Bermuda Triangle in the episode "Bermuda Triangle". While there, the twins switch personalities after a unique wish they made.
- Sweden - The S.S. Tipton docks in Sweden during the episode "The Swede Life". There, Zack and Cody learn the truth about their ancestors.
- United Kingdom - The ship docks here in the episode "Rollin' With the Holmies". There, Cody attempts to solve a mystery surrounding a stolen book belonging to Queen Elizabeth II.
- Morocco - When the ship docks in Morocco for the episode "Rock the Kasbah", Cody wants to buy a gift for Bailey. Bailey, Marcus, London, and Woody discover a magic lamp.
- Germany - Ms. Tutweiller prepares her class before they visit the Black Forest in Germany in the episode "Once Upon a Suite Life".
- Florida - The S.S. Tipton docks a second time in Miami, Florida in the episode "Model Behavior".
- Valparaiso, Chile - London plans to meet her father when they dock here in the episode "I Brake for Whales".
- Paris - The ship docks in Paris for the second season finale. Here, Cody and Bailey celebrate their one year anniversary in the city, Woody and Zack are chased by art thieves, and Marcus finds out someone has stolen his identity.
- Monte Carlo, Monaco - The ship is docked at Monte Carlo, where Cody, Zack, and Woody stay at an island as a part of the Brotherhood of the Hooded Brothers.
- Tokyo - The S.S. Tipton visits Tokyo for the episode "Trouble in Tokyo", where the twins' mother is filming a commercial.
- New Orleans - The ship docks in New Orleans in "The Ghost and Mr. Martin", and Zack discovers the ghost of a long-lost sailor whose name needs to be cleared.
- Antarctica - The ship docks here in "Frozen" and Zack, Cody, and Woody are trapped in a research facility.
- New York - The ship docks here in "Graduation on Deck" and Zack, Cody, London, Bailey, Woody, and the rest of the seniors graduate and depart from the S.S. Tipton at this location.