You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Guest Stars:||Jane Oshita as Tess (voice)|
Lindsey Godfrey as Willa Fink
Matthew Timmons as Woody Fink
|Absent:||Phill Lewis as Marion Moseby|
|Originally Aired:||November 5, 2010|
"My Sister's Keeper" is the 13th episode of the third season of The Suite Life on Deck. When London discovers that Zack uses Cody to do all the things he hates, she decides to find a twin do the same. Meanwhile, Woody's sister comes aboard the S.S. Tipton, and Cody decides to date her.
Woody's sister, Willa, comes to visit and isn't the unattractive person Cody and Zack expect her to be at first. London searches for a twin, so she can have her do all the things she dislikes to do. Cody really likes Woody's sister, and they begin dating. Bailey gets jealous and tries to win him back. Cody realizes that Woody's sister Willa may be gorgeous, but she is just like her brother Woody. He tells Willa that he is still in love with his ex-girlfriend Bailey and Bailey becomes extremely happy. As soon as Willa leaves though, Cody tells Bailey thanks for playing along, making Bailey become sad again. Meanwhile, London's twin Tess develops a crush on Zack and starts to take advantage of London. In the end, London sees that Tess is taking advantage of her and starts to chase her.
- The title of this episode, "My Sister's Keeper", is likely an allusion to the novel, movie, and commonplace religious phrase, "My Brother's Keeper." It may also be an allusion to the 2004 novel, My Sister's Keeper.
- There is an episode of Zeke and Luther with a similar title, the title being "Not My Sister's Keeper".
- Brenda Song plays a double role as her twin, Tess, in this episode, while Jane Oshita voices her.
- It's revealed in this episode that Bailey still has feelings for Cody, and she gets upset when she thinks that Cody doesn't return the feelings.
- At some point near the end of the episode, London (in her ignorance) confuses Zack with Cody, even though they no longer look alike.
- This episode featured Cody as an unlikable jerk. He insults Woody, then dates Willa for her looks only. What makes things worse is knowing that he had feelings for Baily all along makes his actions in this episode as a result of "Flanderization" It also makes Cody a massive hypocrite when he makes fun of Woody for wearing "Footy Pajamas" yet he can't ever go a day without sleep unless he cuddles a baby blanket and is in tears the moment even a tiny part of his body is so much as gentely hit. This is among the worst thing he ever did.
- It is odd that Bailey, while aware of the Look-Like-London contest, was confused by London "changing clothes so quickly" when replaced by Tess.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|
|The Suite Life on Deck (Season 3)|
|The Silent Treatment • Rat Tale • So You Think You Can Date? • My Oh Maya • Das Boots • Bon Voyage • Computer Date • Party On! • Love and War • Trouble in Tokyo • The Ghost and Mr. Martin • Senior Ditch Day • My Sister's Keeper • Frozen • A London Carol • The Play's the Thing • Twister: Part 1 • Twister: Part 2 • Twister: Part 3 • Snakes on a Boat • Prom Night • Graduation on Deck|