You can help clean up by fix up story section.
|Trevor discovering London's charade|
|Guest Stars:||Zac Efron as Trevor|
|Writer:||Adam I. Lapidus|
|Originally Aired:||February 3, 2006|
"Odd Couples" is the 1st episode of the second season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. When London falls in love with a merit scholar, Trevor, Maddie helps her pretend to be smart in order to impress him. And after Zack's messiness gets out of hand, Cody moves into the room's coat closet, though he does make it more homey by putting in a flat-screen TV and more.
Carey tells Zack and Cody to clean their bedroom, but only Cody ends up cleaning the entire room, because Zack spoke the excuse about he went to find the broom, and he said: "I didn't find any broom", and when Cody asked in what place he looked, Zack says: "I looked in the refrigerator". When Cody ask's Zack to look for their game bored Zack manage's to make his side of the room messy again in the time it take's for Cody to turn around.
When they played "World Conquest" with their friends, Zack smudged the carpet with mustard. When they're fighting escalate's Carey come's in, getting both into trouble for the room being messy again despite only Zack's side not being clean. Cody get's very angry about alway's being lumped together with his brother when he's in trouble so he decided to have his own room. He decided the only place in his suite where anything lives, in the closet; Zack's room without Cody to clean up after him was very dirty. On the other side, Cody's "room" was very clean, and he had a giant television, a comfortable bed and more, and all his friends love his room than the Zack's.
Zack was jealous and sad at the same time, and he cleaned the room to say: "Sorry", Cody accepted his apologies but confesses he was kicked out of the closet by the fire marshal. They started with a deal that they would share the same room as long as Zack kept the room neat and clean.
Meanwhile, the Tipton had an Entomology Convention, and London, falls in love with a merit scholar named Trevor (played by Zac Efron), she manages to get a date with him but because London is can barely follow anything he say's, she asked Maddie, if she will be her "brain" through the use of a microchip which she uses as a microphone.
For their date, London (with Maddie) and Trevor, went to the art museum to saw all the arts, Maddie was hidden reading an Art Magazine for the brain of London, but when Trevor tell's London that he would not help the environment if he were president, but would actually remove laws protecting it, Maddie becomes angry and says horrible words to London who repeat's it, but Trevor discovered Maddie, and London said all about it. Trevor and Maddie started to verbal fight about their opposing environmental belief's (see more down), and finally, they started to make out each other, they break apart and say they hate each other, but they continued making out with each other.
- Zack: Where are you planning on going?
- Cody: Someplace I can call my own. Someplace where there's a place for everything, and everything is in its place.
- Zack: A filing cabinet?
- London: (reading the sign & mispronounces "scholar") Maddie, what's a merit "scholar"?
- Maddie: Well, it's someone who could read the sign.
- Mr. Moseby: And pronounce the word "scholar." (Maddie & Mr. Moseby laugh; London stares at Moseby) But you were delightfully close.
- Maddie: You know, London, just because someone's smart doesn't make them a nerdy-looking geek.
- London: (points to two nerdy-looking geeks as they walk by)
- Maddie: You're not helping the cause, people!
- Trevor: I'm Trevor, Phi Beta Kappa.
- London: I'm London, Buylotsofstuffa.
- Trevor: Ha ha. Alright, that's clever! You know, my mom belongs to that club. Last month my dad couldn't pay the renta.
- London: After all, I am a merit scholar.
- Mr. Moseby: (sarcastically) And I'm an Egyptian belly dancer named Melina. (a woman looks at him weird) Oh, I wear a veil. It's quite tasteful.
- London: The truth is, Maddie's been coaching me through this computer chocolate chip.
- Trevor: Why would you need coaching? Wait, did she just say computer chocolate chip?
- Maddie: (nods) Enough said.
- Bob: (inside Cody's closet) Isn't this awesome?
- Jeremy: It's like a little house.
- Warren: It's elegant yet casual.
- Bob: It's sophisticated yet tasteful.
- Zack: I think it's stupid yet stupid.
- Maddie: Why should I help you? You are not the boss of me.
- London: I'll pay you 100 bucks.
- Maddie: Oh, I was wrong. You are the boss of me.
- The scene where a bunch of people are crowded inside Cody's closet is a reference to the stateroom scene from the Marx Brothers film A Night at the Opera.
- It is quite noticeable that Dylan Sprouse has put on more weight since the last season.
- Zac Efron is the second actor from the High School Musical franchise to guest star in the series. Monique Coleman previously guest starred in A Prom Story.
- Ashley Tisdale is technically the first actress from the movie franchise to star in the series, as she made her first appearance in Hotel Hangout. However, she is a series regular, as opposed to Monique and Zac, who only make guest appearances.
- When Zack rings the doorbell there is a mailbox, but when everyone falls out of the closet the mailbox is gone.
- When Zack is leaving the closet, he falls down outside and everyone else is able to stay, but when Carey opens the door, with more room, all of the people tumble out, even though after 4 or 5 people had gone out, the rest should have been able to remain in the closet, leaving the question of how did Cody suddenly fly out of the closet 3 seconds after everybody else.