You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Guest Stars:||Mackenzie Baker as Sloane|
Windell D. Middlebrooks as Kirby
|Absent:||Doc Shaw as Marcus Little|
Phill Lewis as Mr. Moseby
|Writer:||Jeff Hodsden, Tim Pollock|
|Originally Aired:||July 9, 2010|
"Rat Tale" is the 2nd episode of the third season of The Suite Life on Deck.
Cody and Bailey have broken up, and they have to decide who will keep their pet rat from science, Buck. They end up fighting over it and Woody calls in Kirby. Kirby decides that he will choose who will keep Buck and goes off to interview Cody, Bailey, and the people who know them. London completely hates the idea of Bailey keeping the rat and tries with everything she's got to make Kirby choose Cody (Putting up "WANTED: Dead Rat" signs, lying to Kirby at her interview, etc.). In the end Kirby lets Buck choose who he wants to stay with, and he chooses Kirby. Cody and Bailey agree on leting Kirby keep Buck.
Meanwhile, Buck bites Woody, and goes to Zack for help. Zack is busy with a girl and Woody is interrupting. To get Woody of his back, Zack tells him that he's turning into a rat. Woody freaks out at first, but then decides to become a superhero named "Ratman". He doesn't do anything heroic most of the time and mostly just scares off Zack's girl. Then when Bailey and Cody find Buck on a dangerous place on the ship, he saves Buck with his "rat powers" and returns him to Cody and Bailey. He also ends up getting the girl Zack's been going out with.
- A rat can fall from a five story building without injury, so near the end of the episode Buck would of been safe without "Ratman" (Woody) rescuing him.
- Ratman's name, outfit, and logo are all allusions to Batman.
- In the previous episode, Woody shaved his head, yet in this episode he has all his hair.
- Woody mentions that someone tried to remove "Mosquito Man's" proboscis to turn him into a "blood-sucking superweapon." However, removing his proboscis would take away his ability to drink blood.
- This is Kirby's only appearance in season 3 and his last appearance in the series, although he is later mentioned in "My Oh Maya".
- "Washboard Hero" is seen this is a parody of Guitar Hero.
- Cody claims that Woody can't even walk through an open door, but Woody has been able to fit through an open door numerous times.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|