You can help clean up by reworking the article in general.
You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Guest Stars:||Charles Shaughnessy as the Constable|
Matthew Timmons as Woody Fink
Jarrett Sleeper as Wicket
|Writer:||Jim Geoghan, Dan Signer|
|Originally Aired:||January 29, 2010|
"Rollin' With the Holmies" is the 17th episode of the second season of The Suite Life on Deck.
While in London, Cody, Bailey and Woody go to the Sherlock Holmes Exhibition. While there, a book is stolen and, much to Bailey's dismay, Cody and Woody have to find out who stole it. Meanwhile, Marcus and Zack want to beat a lord at croquet but there is one problem, they stink. Marcus wants to impress London but he can't compete with the lord. In the end, the thief turns out to be the detective working against Cody, and Marcus stops the detective by hitting him with a croquet ball and London considers him a hero and hates the lord since he called her an idiot. The Queen informs Cody that she wants him to come to tea and he brings Bailey and Woody with him, although Bailey's excitement is once again gone when the boys excitedly announce that afterwards they will go to the Portland Museum to see Churchill's bath tub.
- Moseby says two guys named Spencer are on the American Croquet Team with him; coincidentally Moseby has an older brother named Spencer,
- Bailey tells Cody to get back in line after he's already been searched.
- A promo for this episode incorrectly states that Zack is trying to solve the case, when in actuality Cody was.
- Before Woody picks up the statue of Arthur Conan Doyle, its hair is straight and relatively flat. When he picks it up to smash it, the hair has become detailed and curly.
- Jean-Claude refers to Woody's fries as "fries" when in actuality the slang for fries in England is "chips".
- Zack and Cody should have revealed Jean-Claude as a fake as he noticeably does not speak with an English accent nor does he refer to Woody's fries as chips.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|