Hi 9937Girl, and welcome to The Suite Life Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Have a Nice Trip page. Here are a couple pages you might want to check out
- Recent Changes: A great stop, to know what's going on here
- Forums: go here to talk to the community
- Policy: follow these to keep harmony
Here is a Wiki tip for you, put four of ~ in a row for your signature. (
I can tell you the issue with each and every one, if you'd like.
- This is an unnecessary detail; yes, she's holding her mirror, and anyone can see that without having to make an inference.
- This is again, filled with unnecessary detail. Yes, the diapers are Arturo Vitali, but that detail is not relevant to her personality since she didn't specifically choose them. You also removed a necessary template, as well as adding unnecessary formatting and the trivia added (as well as here) is irrelevant to her as a character (e.g. the bracelet is only seen in one episode).
- The Karina Tipton edits I kept because those are actually relevant details.
- This... well... being gasy[sic] is not a trait of personality or character, and is hardly even trivial. Ethel is mentioned once and does not deserve a section.
- This is poorly worded and a one-time gag that doesn't carry through the character of the pig, London, or Bailey.
- This... he's a pet, not a character. He doesn't need details of the one-time gags.
- This is two sentence stubs that do not sound like properly encyclopedic English, and do not add to the breadth of the article.
Now, I can go on, but my point here is that I've no problem with you making good, solid, encyclopedic edits. The problem is that I've seen very few if any of those thus far. And I'm not sure what you mean by Wikia not being for everyone... if you make good edits, you're more than welcome to continue; reverts are to keep the best content, not to keep what's already there.