You can help expand by adding: general content.
|Guest Stars:||Robert Torti as Kurt|
Monique Coleman as Mary Margaret
Randy Spire as Volleyball Coach
Mindy Sterling as Sister Rose
KayCee Stroh as Leslie
|Originally Aired:||September 8, 2006|
"Volley Dad" is the 24th episode of the second season of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Zack tries to stop his mom's new relationship while London joins a volleyball club.
- Cody: I don't think Harvey's right for Mom. (to Zack) And you're just happy because he's rich.
- Zack: (exasperatedly chuckles) Ta, ta, no! I-I-I think he's a kind, caring man who... who happens to have a mansion with 5 bathrooms. We could all go at once and still have one toilet left over!
- St. Sylvia's Player: (to London) So, you're London Tipton?
- London: Why, yes, I am. No pictures, please.
- St. Sylvia's Player: No problem. I just always wanted to meet the dumbest heiress in Boston.
- London (angrily) What'd you say?
- St. Sylvia's Player: (talks slower) Was I speaking too fast?
- Mary-Margaret: Oh, no. Please tell me London doesn't want to be on our team!
- Leslie: London doesn't want to be on our team.
- Mary-Margaret: Really?
- Leslie: I have no idea. I just like people to be happy.
- Mr. Moseby: (to Harvey) Am I too late? Did she say yes?
- Harvey: I haven't asked her yet.
- Mr. Moseby: Why not?
- Harvey: Because I put the ring on a bread stick and she won't have a bread stick.
- Mr. Moseby: You're not marrying the bread stick. You're marrying her!
- Cody: (to Kurt) Dad, focus. This guy is all wrong for Mom. He's a lawyer named Harvey.
- Kurt: A lawyer? Wow, I always thought Mom would end up with the artistic type, you know, funny, free-spirited, incredibly handsome. Heh, heh. Like me.
- Zack: Oh, yeah, 'cause that worked out so well the first time.
- This is the first kiss between Carey and a different man than Arwin.
- The place where Maddie and London play volleyball is the same place where Jackson (from "Hannah Montana") also played volleyball.
- This is the first episode where Carey has brown hair.
- When London goes on the court after seeing Maddie and Joe kiss only her, Maddie, Mary-Margaret, and Leslie are there, then the shot changes, and the whole team is there in position.
- At the end of the episode, Maddie leaves her bag in the gym.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|