|Cody killing Frosty the Dough Man|
|Guest Stars:||Jacopo Sarno as Luca|
Joe Nipote as Marcos
Sandra Purpurou as Gigi
|Originally Aired:||January 23, 2009|
"When in Rome..." is the 14th episode of the first season of The Suite Life on Deck. When the S.S. Tipton docks near Rome, London falls for an Italian musican. Meanwhile, Cody and Zack want to eat in an Italian restaurant.
The ship docks near Rome and London falls for a handsome, young musician named Luca while playing in the streets. Later, as Bailey searches for her money belt key, she overhears that Luca and his uncle, Marco, are actually con men and had already conned London for twenty thousand dollars. Bailey talks to Luca and finds out that he actually doesn't want to be a con man and really likes London. So, they hatch a plan to get the money back from his uncle which includes Bailey dressing up as Naomi Wyoming, a parody of Hannah Montana. Meanwhile, Zack and Cody get themselves hired by Chef Gigi so they can eat at her restaurant. At the end, Cody is fired, but Zack enjoys a delicious meal with Gigi.
- Zack: (sprinkles flour) Look, it's Frosty the Doughman.
- Cody: (crushes Frosty with rolling pin) Now he's dead as a dough-nail.
- Zack: He was so young!
- Zack: Moseby, I'm starving, can we have dinner with you?
- Mr. Moseby: No!
- Cody: But I want to eat here more than anything in the world.
- Mr. Moseby Then you should have made dinner reservations fifteen years ago.
- Zack: We couldn't even talk fifteen years ago.
- Mr. Moseby: (smiling) What a wonderful time that must have been.
- The American pop singer, Naomi Wyoming, that Bailey pretended to be is a parody of Hannah Montana.
- When Luca is singing and London falls for him, the song that he was singing was "Could You Be the One?" by Tony Oller from As The Bell Rings.
- Zack’s Frosty the Doughman sculpture is a reference to the beloved Christmas cartoon character, Frosty the Snowman.
- As Bailey says: "We just scammed the scammer!" near the end of the episode, the twenty thousand dollars were in her right hand and her wig and sunglasses were in her left. This changes as the view shifts and the money is in her left hand, then back in her right as Marcos took it.
|This article is a stub. You can help The Suite Life Wiki by expanding it.|